Saturday, January 31, 2009

2 weeks

So a month has passed by as quickly as usual, tomorrow it's February 2009 already.

Anyway, I woke up god damn early, like 7.30am, got ready and headed to RP with my aunt for the appeal thingy.
Dumbshit, we could actually do the DAE at home, anyway we'd still have to submit a copy of my results and CCA cert etc . . .
I really hope I could get into any of the five choices I've picked. . .
Business Information Systems, Business Applications, IT, Supply Chain Management, Communication and Information Design.

If not, I'll unwillingly take up accounting in Simei ITE,
which is the course I'm officially posted to . . .
Sighs . . . . :\

Slept at 3am the night before, and got to work with much fatigue, fucking lethargic at first.
I'm used to it already anyway, I eventually got my moves back after a while, heh.
22 more days to the end of FULL TIME :D

More photos ~
Uncle




My aunt, doesn't look 40, but fact, she is 43, lol


I hate my smiles in photos, I just look fucking ugly and my eyes can't be seen --"
Like this . . .
With my grandmother, lol.

And this . . . . With the owner of the house, some rich ass relative.



Republic Poly

No comments: