Thursday, January 1, 2009

2009

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2009 :D

2008 was a year mostly filled with regret, and miserably goodbyes . . .
I hope I could let those good times roll again, sighs.

I don't know what to say, there's nothing I could think of . . .
I was in my room, reading Twilight which I've just bought yesterday, and the clock struck 12.
I could hear the fireworks booming from here and I felt like I have no bloody life, lol.
Can't help it actually, I have work tomorrow morning and I have no choice, I need to rest early . . .
Fortunately, work ends at 5pm for me on New Year's day, haha.

Anyway, I've got part of my pay already, and I couldn't resist buying stuffs that I like when I see them, like yesterday, I bought a t-shirt and belt from Freshbox once I knew I had money in my account, and then as I mentioned above, Twilight, lol.
I need to control, I still have a desktop I'm saving up for, haha !

Takecare people,
enjoy yourselves,
May this year bring you more birds and luck :D

No comments: