Saturday, January 17, 2009

Coming soon . . .

I closed the bar quite smoothly today, good progress ! Lol.
All I need is the speed and flexibility when I do things in there.

Like what Ong said in his blog, my outlet and service managers are leaving.
They are the best managers I've ever worked with, and it's a sad thing . . .
And the evil manager from Citylink is coming over . . . I hope I can prove my worth to him, lol.
There'll be a farewell party next Tuesday, for both of the managers and Ong, who is leaving too. Congrats to him, getting into Law and Management through DPA (:
And everything would be free, the food, drinks, everything, there'll be even cash for us to cab home, cause we'll be using our tips, hah!

And tomorrow night, I'll be going overnight cycling with friends that I haven't hang out with for a very long time. Alex, TYY, Weng, and more . . .
And I guess, I'll be on MC the next day, lol !
QZ or Ong, if you see this, tell them I'm sick if I didn't turn up for work, haha!

Anyway, I talked to Penny on the phone today.
It's been more than a decade since I've heard her voice, and wow, she has the english slang right now, lol. Sometimes it was hard for me to understand what she's saying, haha!
Nevertheless, there was so much to say, and it really feels nice, it was kinda awkward but at the same time, I felt comfortable, really elated. We could even talk about football and our favourite club, Manchester United (:
I really wish to pay a visit to her, really really, I miss her so much . . .
And the first thing I'm gonna do is run to her and give her a big hug and call her "Mom".
It just felt like I found an enormous part of my life, after years . . .

The full circle is almost complete.

I am going to sleep right now,
goodbye !

No comments: