Saturday, January 10, 2009

It's a Jeep thing, you wouldn't understand

Time just flashed passed quickly on a Friday night . . .
It's a great thing when time flies during work,
but everything's a blur in the bar, like I don't know where to start when the orders starts flooding in like no mother business, lol !
I guess it was kinda fun, very challenging, and tiring though.

Took the free transport home today, and I kinda cocked up while directing the driver, made him go rounds and got scoldings from everyone in the bus, haha! =X
And so, I just got home, eventually, lol.

Schedules for the Saturday and Sunday are nice for me . .
No opening, no closing (:
And on the following day, it's the 12th of January, Monday . . .
= Release of O Level results day =O
Unlike everyone else,
I'm have no fear, I'm not afraid, I'm already prepared for the good and bad.
We'll see how things go then ~

Off to the bathroom smelly boy,
BYE !

No comments: