Sunday, February 1, 2009

The light that shines within you

What's with all the unhealthy management ?
Koon, who gave me an ang bao today, and who treated me so well for the past two weeks, is leaving already. Plus, my supervisor too. All transferring to other places :\
On the other hand, my previous service manager, Andi, is coming back (:
Out of all, why isn't Thomas going anywhere else? LOL !

Koon: You got shaver anot ?
Me: Yeah, at home luh, why ?
Koon: You see table 17 . . .
Me: *Looked at table 17 and saw a girl with very obvious moustache* HAHAHA!
Manchester United 1 : 0 Everton
Yet another win, another clean sheet, United stays firmly on top of the table (:

"When you're determined and up for one thing,
anything else comes along the way, resist .
You know, you're set, don't ever switch pathways, short cuts would only leave you with none at the end of it all.
That is what you want, that is who I need and nobody else.
Always keep that in mind, always do . . . . ."

No comments: