Friday, January 2, 2009

Can you hear me say, don't throw me away

I was rather mad at work yesterday . . .
I reminded somebody to do something the previous day, and the next day nothing was done, and I had to it, bloody hell . . . Lol.
Nevermind . . . . .
She's a newbie anyway, hahaha!

Then . . . CC met me after work and our little dream came true, eating Pizza Hut's in between people who were "pathetically" eating KFC's, LOL !
Cause there was this time when we were eating KFC and a family beside us were happily eating Pizzas, so we told ourselves "Once we get our pay, we will be like them and others will be like us."
HAHAHA!
And late in the middle of the night, the two of us ate 20 over dollars worth of Mac over at Bukit Merah, moreover it was my treat, lol.

I've already spent almost $40 on food in one day ZZZZ . . .
Uh, just take New Year a reason for me to spend, LOL !
Whatever, I shall not spend my money like an idiot anymore.
I STILL GOT SO MUCH THINGS TO SAVE FOR ! :\

No comments: