Saturday, January 24, 2009

Realized the braces off

I ended up closing both the runner station and the bar ZZZ !
Cause my colleague's hand had some kind of infection and it's rather disgusting . . .
So I'm just being a kind soul (:
Unlike, this bloody idiot is always pin pointing my mistakes, lol !
He only holds the "Management in Training" title, and he's acting as if he's the boss, always bullying me :\
Introducing you Shokudo's Biggest Joke, Thomas ! XD


I doubt he'll see this if not I'm so fucking dead, lol =X

Hmmmmm,
I'm glad my step mother is open minded this time round.
She knows I'm contacting my mom, and she was even concern about how she is.
My dad's afraid I wouldn't wanna come back after visiting Melbourne, silly ass . . .
He's been there for me for 18 years already, I won't be such a bastard, lol.

Almost 3 in the morning right now,
Nights ~

No comments: