Thursday, January 15, 2009

You're my brand of heroine


Got back to work after 2 days of rest which kinda passed by quite quickly . . .
And, I just watched United beat Wigan 1-0 (:

Anyway, after knowing Penny again (She doesn't want me to call her mom), I realized she's a very interesting person, very unique personality, with a very good job, which means she's rich =O
She's a fan of Manchester United too, and it's not any normal fan, but a die hard fan, lol.
She also asked if I would like going over to Melbourne for my further studies, after thinking twice, I don't think so . . . I can't bare to leave my love ones, not one bit :\
It's been so long, and I guess we barely know each other already, and yet we're talking so much as if we're best friends, haha! I don't know, I'm like seeking her attention, and I don't want our conversations to ever end ?
It seems like a movie to me, like we were impossible to ever meet again, but miraculously we did. It's like I've finally found my long lost mom, and she found her long lost son, lol. I don't expect myself to feel so elated knowing her again, but I have no idea why I am . . .
It's just . . . Like that lor ? No harm anyway ~

I have nothing better to do, I've compiled all of our slow motion videos, into a music/comedy/moronic video, LOL !
Fucking Hilarious XD
(Watch and . . . Comment, lol)


It's 6.45am right now, and I'm going to sleep.
Gotta work later, bye ~

No comments: