Sunday, January 18, 2009

I can't get past her, falling faster

Dimitar Berbatov scores the late winner against Bolton to put Manchester United on top of the Premier League table (:

I don't know how I even managed to get through 8 hours of hell during work yesterday.
Head home to change after work, and headed to East Coast and met up with friends. The population was way more than I expected, 13 people, lol.
Then was this little happy birthday surprise for Keng Long's 18th Birthday (:

We rode to some place for dinner/supper, it wasn't really nice, but I was fucking hungry ZZZ.
And there was never a smooth night cycling . . . CC caught up with some problems, his brake and handles cocked up. Luckily we were nearby East Coast, so some of us rode back with him to change his bike . . . It took us around half an hour or more, though, lol.
Met up with the rest eventually and we headed down to Geylang's sexiest/dirtiest spots.
Parked our bikes and walked around the area, looking at desperate women . . . . . . . LOL.
Head back to East Coast after that, had breakfast at Mac, then went home.
Washed up and headed to CC's house to sleep there, and I also skipped work for the first time, haha!

Every step's a killer, after the ride, my legs were just too damn painful . . . I just felt like chopping them off, lol.

It was rather fun anyway, it's been long since I've done this, and it's probably the first time with so much people. Actually I would prefer lesser people, it would be easier to go around, and certainly travel to further places. Whatever anyway, lol.

Taken from Gavin's . . .

No comments: