Friday, January 2, 2009

Just as soon as I see you

It feels good, to see students in uniforms, holding books,
and I don't need to, haha !

Anyway, the Twilight movie has really cut off scenes from the book, I would be disappointed if I were to read it before watching . . .
I've only read a quarter of the book and there were quite some scenes not shown in the movie, like the part when Bella almost faint in Bio class while the teacher was demonstrating a blood type test and Edward Cullen carried her to the office, and also three other guys kinda like her, Eric, Mike and Tyler, and etc . . .
Readers would get what I mean, lol . . .
I'm getting a lil' obsessed with the book right now,
I kept calling myself Edward during work today, HAHAHA!
Oh no . . . . . . . . . :\

You guys may think I'm gay,
cause CC is at my house once again, lol !

No comments: