Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Will I ever see you smiling back at me ?

QZ and CC came over to my place today . . .
Had fun with QZ's slow mo video effect with his phone, very very fun indeed, LOL !
Look, my hair looks so . . . Cool =X, in this video, with CC pouring paper balls over me, hahahaha!


Then . . . I also went over to my aunt's place today, to discuss about my further studies.
Sat there for 3 hours, looking through the courses, and I guess I'm going to appeal for the IT courses in RP, if not the business courses in Higher Nitec, or the international business course, or IT, or maybe psychology in MDIS . . .
I still don't know . . . What the fuck . . . ):

"All because of you, I believe in angels.
Not the kind with wings, not the kind with halos.
The kind that brings you home, when home becomes a strange place.
I'll follow your voice, all you have to do is shout it out . . ."

No comments: