Tuesday, January 13, 2009

A lesson to learn at a crucial point in time

Manchester United 3
Vidic 45
Rooney 63

Berbatov 87

Chelsea 0

United totally owned Chelsea's ass.
5 points below the league leaders Liverpool with 2 games in hand,
the Red Devils are nearly there (:

Anyway, I never thought I would ever contact my biological mother ever again.
Amazing as it seems, after 13 years, my aunt bumped into her on one fine day and from there, she asked about us (My brother and I), and now I'm contacting her via email.
It's rather awkward, to call her mom, nevertheless she's really my mom, the one who gave birth to me . . .
I got so much to ask her, I feel that I got a lot to tell her.
Maybe I would pay a visit to her in Australia, she have been living in Melbourne since she divorced with my dad.
I thought I would eventually forget about her, but how would I know, things change. I'm just afraid that it will affect my stepmother's feeling if she knows that we're contacting :\
There's not a need to say that my stepmother is way better than my biological one, but I guess both of them are very important people, without Penny (My biological mom), I wouldn't exist, I wouldn't see the world . . .
Other the other hand, my stepmother has been showing love and care for more than 10 years already, treating me like her very own son, and also giving us a really adorable sister, haha!

There's really so much on my mind right now . . .
But for now, I guess I need to plan on my further studies (In four days time),
where the fuck do I want to go . . .
Lol ~

No comments: