Monday, January 26, 2009

Here I am, once again, I'm torned into pieces

$$$$ !

Dressed my best for this very auspicious, special day, head off to relatives' place.
One greeting, and there you go, you get cash !
Money money money money money money money money money money !
HUAT AH !!!!!! :D

Went over to Hougang mall after that, met some of my colleagues plus QZ, then head over to Ah Beng's house.
Watched 4bia for the second time, gambled a little, won a little. Drank and got kinda tipsy, lol.
I'm still not that conscious right now, vomited in the toilet just now, poof ! :\
And thank Ah Beng for his very own home seoul garden, haha!
And walao, one of my colleague shouldn't gamble anymore when he had won $300 plus already. Cause he played with the adults, and eventually he won less than $10, sad thing . . .

Anyway, for those who're born in the year of meh meh, including me, are getting shit for this year.
Luck isn't on our side this year.
But whatever, superstitious crap ~

Visiting homes of my friends tomorrow, bai nian ! (:
GOODNIGHT ! :D

No comments: