Monday, January 5, 2009

And so the lion fell in love with the lamb

"I would just hold on to the faith that,
in the end, that desire would win out over the others."

I finally started my day at the bar, making drinks/deserts, cashiering etc . . .
And the place was so dead today, from 10 to 6 there weren't more than 10 tables occupied, lol.
So it was rather an easy day ~

It's been long since I got home from work seeing a bright sky, usually it would be darkness already whenever I stepped out of Bugis, lol.
I don't even know why am I saying this,
maybe it's just some Twilight effect =X

Talking about Twilight, it just gets more and more addictive by every page, even though I've watched the movie already but the book, it just wants you to keep going on and on, lol.
I swear I would have finish the book in 2 days if I don't have work, haha !

And then . . .
I'm going to meet my gay friend, CC, right now (:

No comments: