Thursday, January 22, 2009

Disaster day

Today was disaster day . . .
I slit my fingers while cutting lemons in the morning, and you should know how it feels when the acid goes into the wound, lol.
And then, I drop a set of condiments on the floor, and the floor was full of cheese and chili flakes ZZZ . . .

Koon (My new service manager) wasn't as bad as I expected, in fact he was great.
He helped me cleaned up my shit, and did not even scold me.
I've made quite alot of mistakes today, and all he does was just pointed it out and taught me the right way, his tone wasn't harsh at all.
And when I'm kinda kan-chiong, he would tell me to relax, quite a nice guy what ? (CC and Gary, LOL)
It all ended with a smile, most importantly (:

Work ended at 6 today,
went to Queensway and bought some clothes for chinese new year.
I've got a new taste for this year, it may be abit too formal, but whatever, lol.

TAURUS - The Enduring One (April 20 - May 20) Charming but aggressive. Can come off as boring, but they are not. Hard workers. Warm-hearted. Strong, has endurance. Solid beings that are stable and secure in their ways. Not looking for shortcuts. Take pride in their beauty. Patient and reliable. Make great friends and give good advice. Loving and kind. Loves hard-passionate. Express themselves emotionally. Prone to ferocious temper-tantrums. Determined. Indulge themselves often. Very generous.

My zodiac description is rather true about me, all the bold fonts are what I am.
Perhaps I'm just too bored that's why I'm doing this --"

No comments: