Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Hang around, find some things to do, take my mind of missing you

It was rather nice visiting my friends' homes yesterday.
Like last year, we had steamboat over at Ong's place, haha!
Then over to CC's place, then Gary's . . .
Now we know why Gary can stay home all day, cause playing Fifa 09 with his XBOX 360 is fucking addictive. I didn't get a chance to play though, due to time constrain, by just watching I'm already mesmerized, lol.

Back to work today . . .
I feel like quitting this job already, I don't know, I find that there's no inspiration anymore, lol.
I just suddenly felt like this, or maybe I'm just too tired. . .
Ah, we'll see how things go then, hopefully I can persevere and go through another month :\


West Brom 0
Manchester United 5

Berbatov 22
Tevez 44

Vidic 60
Ronaldo 65, 73

And yeah for the record,
Manchester United broke the Premier League's record by keeping 11 clean sheets in a row.
Ronaldo scored his 10th goal of the season, United have finally rediscovered their ruthless edge!


And. . . . A few pictures taken during CNY.
There'll be more hopefully in the next post.









No comments: