Friday, April 24, 2009

You'll never see me crashing down

There were no lessons today cause it's Telematch day, lol. The fucked up thing was that I was late and the "guards" wouldn't let me enter the dumb sports hall, so I had to trouble my class adviser to come all the way there and give me and one of my classmates the green light zzz . . .
When I got in how I wish I had not even bother coming, it was stuffy and squeezy , screams and dumb cheers here and there, nevertheless Business school won the telematch, wow proud . . . Lol.
And then I was embarrassed my classmates after that, cause it was some girl's birthday and the whole place sang the birthday song together, gawd shit.

Whatever, anyway, I played soccer with my uncle and relatives and my dad, at East Coast's costly carpet grassed futsal court. I've been wanting to play there and finally I did, and it was rather nice.
Had a few good games, scored a few, great passings, nice plays, considered good for those middle aged men, lol.

Gonna ton with the usual ones again later (:

Gah, after putting up the counter on my blog, I've realized that I have so much readers everyday, average of 70 hits per day. Yesterday was the highest as I got 114 hits, wtf ?
Nah, I'm just too popular, lol ! =X

No comments: