Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Like turning obviously to impossibly

Not much about studying today, more of introductions blablabla. And I was already talking a fair bit today, lol. Mostly making a joke out of the wierd people in my class, ha! And I wasn't having lunch alone today, lol.

And accounting for this year is really just revision, I can even do it with one eye closed right now, it's basic of the basics. And this makes me one of the best in the accounting field right now cause some of them are doing accounting for the very first time and I know it's not nice thing to think that it's funny when they have difficulties differentiating assets, owner's equity and liabilities, debtors and creditors, etc, lol.
And I just find the homework very hilarious, pathetic, like it's insulting my intelligence. Okay, it's terrible of me to think that way, I should keep my feet on the ground. I would have been in Poly if I'm so damn clever, but I'm not and that is why I landed here . . . Haha ~
But I'm not fully into just accounting here, there's business environment, communicating for business and office application. So there's much to learn myself. I shouldn't underestimate the standards here, and work hard . . . Should keep this in mind.

And the air-conditioning seriously sucks to the core, I think it's down or something. It's like staying in an enclosed room with no open windows, no fan and the aircon not working, fucking stuffy . . . ZZZ . . .

School's suppose to start at 10 tomorrow but the schedule was brought forward to 8.30 because of some shit talk . . .
= I have to wake up at 6.30, dumb fuckkkkkkkk . . . . . . . .

No comments: