Sunday, April 12, 2009

Feels like I'll never leave this place


KIKO MACHEDA SCORES THE WINNING GOAL ONCE AGAIN !
Lol, he came off the bench for the injured Berbatov and in less than a minute he scored the winner in the 76th minute. Both Sunderland and United had a hell lot of chances and the game, scary and annoying, haha! It was just full of "Oh!!! Oooo! ARGH!! POOF!!! AWWW! NOOO!", lol.
The Man United Cafebar was full today, so we (Mom and I) went to the one beside it, it's like that bar is owned by Liverpool fans . . . ZZZ. And after they trashed Blackburn 4-0, the Liverpool fans were taunting the people at the United Cafebar, lol. Yeah, at the and United were victorious and climbed back to the top of the table after 90mins of hardwork, really. We had the last laugh :D
Highlights will be uploaded ~

Anyway, before that I went over my mom's place for dinner, she made steak this this, with mash potato, simply fantastic, haha. After which, we headed for the game and drinks (:
Time flies, and she's leaving tomorrow night :\ . . .

My schedule tomorrow is so packed . . .
9.30am - ITE Orientation
2.15pm - Match against the current sec 4s (Be there to watch us destroy them, lol)
7pm - Dinner with my mom and then send her off at the airport
11pm - Supper with Shokudo's staff using the collected tips, haha.

It's going to be 5 in the morning, I'd better get some sleep, there's lunch with my mom at 12, haha!
MorningNightsBye ~

"Tell me where you are, and I'll find you.
Tell me what it takes to see this through,
tell me what it takes to get to you.
And I'll be there waiting . . ."

No comments: