Friday, April 10, 2009

The death of Jesus day

Happy Good Friday ~
Everyday's a holiday for me right now, since last November, lol.

Ah, anyway, played soccer at Heights today. Under the heavy heavy downpour . . .
And once again, the ball bought today is gone ! Lol.

And . . . I doubt I'll get a chance to play against the sec 4s on monday. There're more than enough talents, even better players than me, strikers . . . And I think only injuries would make way for me.
If not I'll just be a dumb fucker sitting there for the whole game.
Sighs, I'll end up going after all . . . At least there is a chance. But I'll just feel so fuck if I don't play at all, or just play for the last 5 minutes, it just feels so . . . Extra ? Like I'm just going in there just for the sake of having eleven players while the time pass ?

I'm still pondering . . . . . . . . . . . .

No comments: