Thursday, April 9, 2009

The clock never seem so alive

"Cause it's you and me, and all of the people.
With nothing to do, nothing to lose.
And it's you and me, and all of the people,
and I don't know why, I can't keep my eyes of you . . ."

Gahgah, my mom couldn't make it today . . . She's been like meeting people in Singapore, and she might get a job over here. I'll be happy if she does, but it's her career after all, she should be happy with what she's doing, heh.
So I had dinner with my aunt and brother at Jurong Point's NewYorkNewYork. The meat platter turned out terribly huge, it's really worth the money, you can die eating, hah!

And . . . I've got a new phone which I can be satisfied with, I guess. K770i, only $18 after signing a 2 year contract with M1. I'm not using the line, some others in my family may need it, maybe my grandfather, lol. It's not bad, 3.2 MP though, doesn't make people jealous, lol. You know what they say, a watch shows a man's wealth or value, something like that. I have this mentality, a handphone shows a teen's value, ha fuck lame --"
At least I'm not using that China product anymore, and hopefully I won't need to use it again, lol.

Soccer or lunch with my mom tomorrow . . .
Soccer, most probably. I don't think I wanna do something I'll end up feeling reluctant. But it'll disappoint my mom :\

Ah, tomorrow then see how . . . . . . . . . . . . .

No comments: