Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Speak to me


Firstly, my fringe and sideburns were cut short, today, one of my hopes and dreams just died out when the hair at the back was still unacceptable. How lucky of me to get caught by the DM. There's only 2 DM in the whole school with a population of 8000 plus students, just my luck, fuck!
It just makes my blood boils, seeing others with hoo-haa hair styles and they get to keep it as long as they don't get caught by the DM.
This is one of the reason why I should regret not getting into a poly, cause I look like a dumb boy now. How I miss my hair flying whenever I shake my head vigorously, how i bit my fringe, how I could tie my hair, how my hair was covering my whole ear, how I had to jerk my head to the left when it's blocking my view. I've totally lost my sense of confidence with this shit head . . .

Gah, just live and let live, I shouldn't be so negative, I have such a gifted face, lolololol ~

Sighs, I will wait, hair will never stop growing, and I will eventually have hair like Matt Tuck from Bullet For My Valentine, ha!

It's a dream to ever have long hair like that . . .

This flame I'm always ever protecting,
still seems like it's gone fade out and away any moment
. . .

No comments: