Wednesday, April 8, 2009

The truth shall set me free

'When the sun is gone, and the rain starts to fall,
I will be the one, I will rise though it all . . ."

Had dinner over at my mom's place that's in Singapore, well she can cook really well yeah, lol.
Nice sausages, and flour that's like rice but it's not rice nor it taste like rice, but it's nice, haha.
Headed over to take the last ride of the day at the SG Flyers. And the robot was saying "Now, you're on top of the world . . .", my foot, I can't even see my house, lol. Nice experience though . . .

Went over to Esplanade after that, had this Tapio Tower, in which you use the tap to refill your cup, nice, lol? Lychee vodka, superb, the best alcohol ever, hah! Best friend joined us today, haha! It was really that awkward as expected, did talked and laughed a fair bit . . . Headed home around 1.30am ?

CC followed me home and caught the Champions League in which both our favourite teams drew :\.
Good for Arsenal as they drew 1-1 against Villareal, away goal. Fantastic strike by Adebayor cooly assisted by Fabregas, lol. While United's at the losing end, drew 2-2 against Porto at home. They have to win in the 2nd leg, and I'm sure they will, for they are Manchester United of course . . .

And best friend just left my place, I'm going to bed.
MorningNightByeFuck.

No comments: