Monday, April 20, 2009

Are you still alive ?

Forfeit = Take photo with a stranger, lol.

Before heading off the school, late, lol.

Goodbye epic hair

Sighs . . .


I'm getting along well with the people in class (:

We can't even talk, like friends ? Yes, I admit I have intentions, I'm always asking pointless questions just to drag on the conversation, and eventually you're annoyed. I know I've made a grave mistake, but I've done alot to make up for that, my apologies were almost endless, my efforts, the waiting, more than enough. Why are you still so cold as ever? You're not the person I used to know, you weren't like that from the start, it's so different from the very first time I ever talk to you. Where did that cheerful side of you gone to? One who would ask back about my day whenever I asked first, and not just one or two words replies, I don't remember you being that cold. And all I could do is just wish and wish and wish every single day, but at the end of the day it is always always up to you. I'm just pouring my heart out. I don't really tell anyone because they are just giving me hopeless ideas, including best friend. All I could really do is just fight this feeling alone.
And continue hoping and hoping . . . Well I know you can't wait for me to get sick of it am I right ?

I am dumb posting all these because you won't even respond.

No comments: