Sunday, April 26, 2009

For the last time I'm saying this goodbye


Manchester United 5
Ronaldo 57(pen), 68
Rooney 67, 71
Berbatov 79
Tottenham Hotspur 2
Bent 29
Modric 32
Manchester United v Tottenham Hotspur

When United were at the seems of slipping up, when Spurs seemed poise to win and Liverpool ever ready to celebrate a United defeat . . . Things just turn around, United displayed a performance that champions should display and scored 5 goals in 22 minutes to turn the 0-2 defeat to a stunning 5-2 victory. Ronaldo surely has found his scoring form back, Rooney was also in great form and Berbatov finally rediscovered his form against his former club.
With a 3 point lead and a game in hand, with the season coming to an end by the end of next month. United are surely gonna do it again . . .

It's a boring sunday . . . . . ZZZZ . . . .

Over and over, I fall for you, again and again, but you are so determined to shove out of your life forever aren't you? Well, I'll try to get over you again. I'll try to make this the last goodbye I'll ever say to you. If silence is what you want, I'll give it to you. No matter how hard it's going to get I will always tell myself that I will be okay. No matter how your thoughts would always haunt me in the night, I'll tell myself I'll get through it and I'll be okay the next day. No matter how much the past hurts me like a bullet going through my temple, I'll tell myself that I'll be fine . . .
Just take good care of yourself . . .

No comments: