Monday, April 13, 2009

I took a dive, a second try


Damn the match delay, now I couldn't see my mom off at the airport and all I could do is send my blessings through messaging :\ . . .
Ah, got over it, we can always chat online, heh ~

Anyway . . . Went for the ITE Orientation this morning and it was supposed to last till 5pm, but I left during lunch time for the match, giving an excuse that I have an important appointment, lol.
The orientation was boring and the people there are just the opposite of the rules and regulations, no long hair, but I see all sorts of crazy hair styles around. No smoking in the school premises, and the public in the ITE outfit, but people were just smoking at the bus stop right outside the school, haha! ITE will always be ITE, anyhow only ~
So I'm just glad that I don't have to do anything to my hair (:

And for the match, it was surely one tough game. We scored, they equalised, scored again, equalised again, and they scored the winner, scored one back to equalised, scored the winner, scored the killer. Full time score, 6-4. Sweet revenge, muhahaha ~
I did not score . . . I came in on the last 25 minutes, got knocked by a defender in which I could still stay on my feet, but it's my nature to just dive, and so I won my team a free kick in which the cross from it was converted into a goal by Ben, plus I assisted the last goal.
At least there's contributions.
Poor ref, got beat up after that . . . Opponent think he's being bias, losers . . . :p

Hmmm, going for the Shokudo tips supper shortly ~
Orientation day 2 tomorrow, then work, boring . . . .

92 days later, I saw . . . It's been long since the last time . . . How the few short glances set my heart racing to the fastest that it ever was,So gorgeous, yet humble, conservative, with a heart of gold in which not much have these days.The images of her just now just kept replaying in my mind, she's just perfect, just special. And then she disappeared, my eyes were wandering, still searching . . . Am I up for it once again, when the bar's raised much higher, do I even know what I should do next? Would she even care, does she even know? That she is the one person that changed me? All it was, were pointless conversations right now. Is.she.still.there.?.One.more.shot.
It's like trying to revive a dead patient, a patient that meant the most to you.

No comments: