Thursday, April 23, 2009

Look at how much you tore me apart

There was this dumb spot check going on when I just got into class today. I was lucky to escape, as my hair is still coloured, lol. The spot checker must have thought that I'm a eurasian, or thought that she saw Edward, lol!
Spent an hour during AFD multi tasking, reading Breaking Dawn, and doing newbie accounting effortlessly, blah! =p. Surfed the net during BEV . . . Cause it's really boring ? But I should at listen try and absorb abit, in which I did, I guess, lol.
Hmmm, I really do need to simmer down the jokes and laughter in class, if not I'll end up like behaving like how I used to last year, crazy monkey, haha!

And I'm proud to tutor one of my classmates in accounting today (:

Some of the class outing photos, more photos here!






You don't care about anything I say don't you, you don't give a damn. I know you'll read, I know. But you just can't be bothered don't you? For everything I said is true you'll still think it's just a lie don't you? You're annoyed with what I say, giving a disgusted face to the things I say am I right? Regardless of how sincere I am right now, for the past few damn months, it meant nothing to you at all. I'm not angry at all, I'm just torn apart . . . It's always you, the thoughts of you, that'll always end up tearing me in to pieces. Except for those lies, am I not good to you at all?
Do I really deserve this much agony?

No comments: