Saturday, April 25, 2009

The sky was so filled with clouds that I couldn't even see your silhouette

So we hung out at Kallang bridge and had frogs for supper for the 2nd time.
We didn't wait for the first bus this time, we took a cab home, as some of us were really tired including me . . . Drop dead as soon as I got home ZZZ.

Woke up in the afternoon then headed to KK Hospital.
One of my classmates is admitted in there and so I did the least to just give her a visit.

And . . . Best friend is coming here, to my place, soon, again (:

The impulse to cry emerged as you left me, and now I'm waiting for your hands to embrace my loneliness. When the truth had to be told, I should have said it out loud, the solemn silence I've maintained had only made things worse. The irrepressible urge to cry, when I've known that I've lost you. And now that the tears had all dried up, why is there still a trace of pain? In the past when I should have spoken, I should have just spoke.
This love has left a gaping hole and all that's left is miserably silence . . .

No comments: