Tuesday, April 28, 2009

I will not miss you, I will not think of you

Oh guess what, my house is exploding right now, mom is screaming, grandmother's shouting . . .
Just because of a 7 year old sister they can drag this fight all the way till like someone's gonna leave the house ? How dumber can it get ?
Still, I'll still take it as everything will be okay, everything will be fine, cause it always does eventually . . . But right now, I had to turn up the levels of my speakers to almost the max so that I won't hear a crap. Poof ~

Anyway, school has become a place, more and more anticipating. I actually played dumb games today with my classmate, especially when I got a chance to crouch and snarl like Edward Cullen, LOL!

Happy thoughts, keep having those happy thoughts, and eventually you'll drown away those memories . . . .

No comments: