Sunday, April 5, 2009

So obvious, predictable

This has got to be the best mom ever. It was extremely awkward at first when I picked her up at Terminal 3, but we end up having wine and a shot, breaded butterfly prawns at a bar at Vivo, talking stuffs you don't talk with your parents, like love life, dirty talks, lol ! It just felt great after all, and the bill was like $100plus and she paid for all =X . . .
And . . . She doesn't look like a women who gave birth to two kids at all, she's so hot! LOL !
Really, pretty gorgeous for her age, heh ~

I still feel a little groggy right now . . . Best friend's at my place . . .
I'm afraid I'll end up slanging naturally as well at the end of the day, ha!
NOT !

Gonne watch the United v Villa game at the United Cafe, with the best mom, lol !

And the shit thing is . . . I left my c902 in the cab, on the way to TYY's place 2 nights ago, with a fucked up driver, and my precious phone is never coming back to me, ever again.
Fucking shit, I hope crash into a tree and die with his head severed from his body.
Knnbccb . . . I've only owned it for a month and it's gone already, just so fucked. I was so fucking unlucky that day kay . . . My mom's flight got delayed for a day, I left my favourite slippers in the toilet after the soccer game with my uncle, being fucking absent minded, I also lost half a pair of socks which I just bought, I don't know how, why either, and ultimately, I lost my new phone. Dumb fucking shit hole . . . I still feel fucking miserable about my phone . . .
Fuck fuck fuck fuck !

Sighs . . . . . . . . . Nothing I can do about it anyway . . . . . Save up for a cheaper, older version of Cybershot I guess, cause . . . It'll cost a bomb buying c902 without a signing/upgrading/renewing a plan . . . . Just so . . . FUCK !
Seriously fuck the driver . . . It's like I found out that I lost my phone around 10 seconds after I alighted the cab, and the cab was at some traffic light like 20/30 metres ahead of me waiting for the light to turn green, and CC was calling my found, the driver did not pick up. Call and call and call for more than 10 times, still no fucking answer, I ran for the cab, from People's Park Centre, all the way till The Central. And eventually my phone was turned off, wow!
Fuck the driver . . . SMRT Customer Service sucks much as well, they can't seem to do a fucking thing about it. Do they even know how much inconveniece it caused ? To terminate the services for the sim card inside and then getting a new one, and . . . My phone, my precious precious phone. . . .

Okay, the ranting's endless, I'm going to sleep.
Fuck . . .

No comments: