Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Like a spider making a web from scratch



Had steamboat and table bbq last night, lotsa food and a fair bit of beer, lol.
And it's just free, and free cab home, haha (:

Orientation just sucks, for me only I guess . . . I was around 10 minutes late and they were already at the CCA fair, so I went into the indoor sports hall where they had all the CCA booths, and just signed up for A Boys Soccer, hahaha!! There will be some trial and I guess I'll be a laughing stock, lol --" . . . Maybe I'll join something related to music, there's guitaring and percussion which is kinda interesting. See how . . .
And then the team building amazing race piece of shit thing . . . I wasn't really participating, instead of being the enthusiastic one like how I used to be. I'm just being the anti-social one the whole time, standing at one side waiting for each activity to be done and got over with, always walking right at the back alone, lol, and when they cheer, I just tend to turn away in embarrassment, I'm just not up for any of that kind of fun thing at that point of time. Everyone are still strangers to me. And I'm just . . . Quiet . . . There were some people in my class who did saw me alone all the time and did try talking to me, and I was just really plain shy when I replied them.
SIGHS . . . . Time will help me bond with the class hopefully. My class doesn't really have any bad influences honestly. Some of them even look like express people with the SLOPE and nerdy behaviours, lol. Maybe it's time to make use of them for the benefit of my studies here ? Heh . . .
Things will go better and well, I know . . . It will . . . Cause I can't stand it being shy and then isolate myself. In no time, I'll be showing my true colours, muhahah ~
Plus, I might be the one helping out others in accounting, brag brag brag :p

Worked from 6 till 11 after school, dumb . . . Cause we were short handed, and only 4 staffs in total were working for dinner time and it was unexpectedly busy . . . As usual, got crazy in the bar. After being away from work for around 10 days, it's really tiring. Or maybe I just didn't get enough sleep. I need to get used to this, work and study, study and work, it'll be a good experience, maybe I'll find a more relaxing job if I really can't take the fatigue, cause it'll be more tiring than working full time, when you have to wake up early in the morning to go to school and reach home around 11plus at night ? Not everyday though, but I think I'll get sick and tired of it.
We'll see . . .

Waking up at 8 tomorrow in the morning . . .
Nights ~

No comments: