Thursday, February 12, 2009

I am fucking happy

Today is a happy day, happy day at work.
Lotsa jokes, about me almost tripping, about Thomas's Meiji Chilli sauce, lol !
So I happily laughed alot, haha!
And then split shift, plugged into my mp3, maybe it's an excuse not to talk or . . . Spoil conversations? Or, just don't want to hear the voices speaks things that will spoil my happy mood, I guess? LOL ! And I had New Moon with me anyway, so I guess I didn't want distractions, I want to read happily (:

After split shift, I dreaded working in the bar, on the other hand, it was good.
I can happily keep myself very occupied with rushing all the orders, the bills. It's mind blowing though, but it's good for me = I'm very very happy (: (: (:
I closed the bar well today too ! Muahahaha!!!!! :D

Anyway, New Moon's really emo . . . Edward left Bella and Bella is so emo, awww . . .
"When I realized that there was nothing to search for, nothing to find. That there never been anything more than just this empty, dreary wood, and there never would be anything for me . . . Nothing but nothing . . ."
So fucking emo, unlike me, I'm so fucking happy with my life and I never felt so happy before :D

No comments: