Sunday, February 8, 2009

Whispers in the dark

Oh great, I received a pleasant email from Shokudo.
A customer commented on my service, it's what I do all the time, and I don't know why is it so special to him, haha! All I did practically was just introducing them the cheese cakes for desserts and refill their water without them prompting, lol.
Nevertheless, I'm still elated, it's the first time and it's a rare thing (:

On the other hand . . . . . .
I spent the 3 hours of shift break yesterday alone, isolating myself from the rest . . .
I just needed the time alone to unwind my mind. I'm getting sick of feeling like this, fucking emo bastard who sits at one corner, crying the fuck out.
Maybe your mission would be accomplished if I say I'm going to let go and move on with life.
Maybe this is retribution . . . . .

Mr Best friend was here yesterday, never fail to be there when I needed someone.
Thank you (:
And to many, especially the people at work. Cause my gastric was kinda killing me, I never ate during shift break . . . And there they are showing concern, I may not really show that I'm thankful but deep inside I'd really I appreciate it . . .
Because of my requested off day, the other full-timers have to work their ass out to cover me, without even complaining. But now, I guess I don't need the day off already . . .

Whatever decision I'm making, I don't wanna regret again . . .

No comments: