Saturday, February 21, 2009

More than woo !

My dark circles are going full circle already, lol . . .
Almost 3 months of full-timing, and I'm already numb, so used to everything.
Even the crazy fridays and saturdays are just peanuts, haha!

Thomas is being nicer and nicer to me these days,
I think we should just stop disturbing him right? NOT ! LOL.
You know, he played a really funny song about "trumpets" during closing, it brought back some hideous memories though, but whatever, I just couldn't stop laughing my ass off, plus what I "saw" while waiting for Thomas to get his ass out of Shokudo, it's just damn "woooo!"
These things are just too jeep, you wouldn't understand :D

Now that there's just 3 full-timers left, plus we have to clock in 54 hours every week.
Poof ~

Gxxaxhxwxaxsxtxexdxxtxxxrxixpxcxaxnx'xtxfxixnxdxdxixexxxxixxxwxxixlxlxexxxpxlxaxixnxxxx...

I just got home, 1:42am . . .
I stink like fuck, time to take a bath.
Bye!

No comments: