Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Leaving my heart out in the rain

Best friend stayed over at my place again, and he just left . . .
I've been awake for almost 24 hours now, lol.

Words that make sense made me feel a little better, but as usual, I'll always find myself unchanged in the next moment . . .
I find myself, left with heaps of choices. But if either way goes bad, I'd feel like killing myself.
"Hopefully tomorrow will be a better day", will it ever be ? Or how long will it take?
Pick up the pieces and carry on? I'd rather just leave em' there as they ain't looking good anyway, maybe quit my job, give my soul a fucking break ?
I'm just feeling so lost, confused, jealous?, miserable, I feel that there's no motive in life, just letting the time passed by, living day after day not knowing what do I want at the end of the day, no goals.
Time will change everything, and maybe the mission now is just enjoy my youth before these days no longer exist, you only live in this period of time once in a lifetime? Should I just let it be a pity and end it miserably?
Can they just disappear from my life, or should I be the one walking away from them?
I feel like running away, take the easier way out. But sometimes, I feel that I should remain stubborn . . .
I don't even know what the fuck is this post about, what the fuck I'm saying . . .

I just want to fucking sleep right now,
and hopefully my fucking problems wouldn't haunt me even in my dreams . . .

No comments: