Wednesday, February 18, 2009

I don't have anything to hide, anything is not for certain

It's been fine for the past 2 days, heh.
Work on Tuesday was nothing but slack, the whole restaurant was fully done by 10.30pm when we officially closed at 11pm, cool ~
And best friend stayed over 3 days in a row, lolololol (:

I've been in Bugis every single day, even on my off day, lol.
Met the other 2/3 of the fulltime trio as they're having their shift break, before meeting up with Gary and CC, had lunch and thank 1/3 of the trio for the gift, very thoughtful of you! There's much appreciation really, thank you (:

Caught Valkerie, and it's a fucking waste of money, waste of fucking time, it's like those kind of crap movie historians would love to watch and when the DVD's released, it would surely be played during history classes those sort of show. It's actually about some bunch of rebels going against Hitler. There was just a bombing scene in the beginning, an attempt of assasination in the middle, execution of the main character, Tom Cruise, at the end, and the rest of the show was just talking and talking (The plan of Valkerie, the plot to kill Hitler etc), and it's just fucking boring, boo!

Whatever, had dinner at my outlet, again, on an off day. Lol.
Sat till the last order and then helped out with the closing, I know I should be helpful, there were only 2/3 of the fulltime trio and a managger left. And it would take them years to finished closing, hahahaha. So I'm just being a kind soul, also doing myself a favour cause I'm doing the opening later on, don't wanna see the left over mess from yesterday, haha.

Anyway, I guess CC and Gary would be working in Bugis quite frequently for the next 2 or 3 weeks. Thomas wants to try them out, wow~
Things would be ultra great with best friend around :D

I'm currently sick to see someone doing things for the sake of doing it . . .
Though I'm rather fine myself already, but it's sad to see the suffering, and I can't really do much on my part.
Why can't that person just follow the heart, and be happy instead of dreadful? I know that currently that's not what the person wanted, it was, but I guess not now, and hanging on for the sake of not being guilty isn't such a good idea.
Ah, I won't say anymore already, like I've said, I just want you to be happy . . .

And to anyone that's gonna come into my life the next time,
I swear upon everything I have, it'll be nothing but the truth.
I don't want to regret again, at least being in honest in the first place wouldn't make me feel so bad even if the outcome's a bad one . . . . I don't really expect people to accept my past because it's just horrible to hear about it.
But people do change, even ex-convicts have the yellow ribbon, I guess I should have a chance to show how much I've changed . . . Someday . . .

Sighs . . . .
Off to work now ~

No comments: