Sunday, February 15, 2009

Let go

Holy shag-ness, the most tiring, mind blowing day I'd every had working in Shokudo . . .
Stared off my day at Cineleisure as they were short-handed, and I got transferred there just for lunch time and it kills . . . I would never want to go back there again.
Their menu's different from Bugis's and everything's a blur when the crowd starts flooding in . . .
Went for my break at 4 . . . And headed back to Bugis to work till closing . . .
I felt like I was at home, when I reached my own outlet, moreover I saw the disaster that's taking place there, and I felt like a super-sub, a saviour, a hero, LOL !
The queue out there was never ending, the crowd just remained unchanged for the 5 hours, and it's really really really so fucked up . . . I've never experience such business since the December period, this one is even worst than christmas and new year. My hand almost had cramps, because of me trying the clear everything on a table at once, had a load of plates, bowls, cutleries etc, all on one hand. . . My muscles must have grown bigger, lol.

As usual, I felt relieved that I've finally got through the day . . .
As usual, poor Thomas is always the joke of the day, the century, forever, joke legend, lol.

You know what, I really did felt better after all,
Hope it gets better, I've been laughing very effortlessly today (:

3.43am already, work at 12pm tomorrow.
Sighs . . . . .

No comments: