Sunday, February 15, 2009

Or hate myself for letting it pass by ?

I feel so glad for a friend, somebody who used to be my best friend.
He realized his mistakes he made last year, and now he has decided for a change . . .
The way he talk to me, it's like a changed person, sounds a lil' like an ex-convict though, but I just feel so good for him, it's never too late to change. He already know what he wants in the future, and hopefully his plan goes smoothly. Nevertheless, we're all bound to have obstacles in life, I just want to wish him all the best (:
Like what I've said, whether we could be god-brothers like we used to, it's just a matter of time . . .
I used to be avoiding him, but now I miss him. . .

As for myself, I've been making up my mind with more and more sensible stuffs . . .
Like, I used to think that true happiness can only be from a girl. My motivations, are all because of a girl. True love, girl. But came to think about it, I realized, the ones that has always been by my side, dosing me with laughter, feeling happy as ever, the ones who have been concern about me all these while, who does care for me . . . Friends, family. Girls . . . "They'll come in the long run", I don't really want to think about it. And now that I've found my mom, and a "long-lost" friend, I should be more than happy. Things like Manchester United, and Ruud van Nistelrooy too, I love them too . . .
I really shouldn't be complaining, I'm satisfied with all these things I have right now, I really should be.
I'm just gonna make the best of what I have in life right now (:

Work work work,
bye bye bye !

No comments: