Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Hello beautiful, how's it going ?






First of all, I've got my very own laptop already (:
Okay, I said I wanted a desktop but after pondering, yeah, I guess a laptop's better and way more convenient for sure.
It came in a great price and fantastic goodies, like the Creative speakers, wow ~
So CC came over and other then me, he was the only person that touched this Compaq baby, lol.
Watched The Grudge online before we slept, actually only half of the show, it wasn't really scary and it's boring ZZZ . . .

Headed over to Purmei to play soccer today, it's been very very long . . .
I got much lousier than before. The shooting remains the same, but my touches and dribbles just got so bad, I'm already quite weak at that actually, and now it's worst, which made me feel like a noob shit :\
Gah, I need to play more often, but I guess it's impossible . . . Sighs, whatever . . .

And then . . . My brother and I went to meet Penny's parents, also our grandparents. They look like total strangers cause I've already forgotten how they looked like. It was very very awkward, and there's this rather strange feeling. I thought they would talk alot, especially Granny, but she just asked like . . . How am I, studies, work. Nothing about my family and stuffs like that, and I could see from her eyes, it's like she's hiding something. Or maybe I'm just thinking too much, lol.
Had a meal, and then headed home already . . .
Reached home and got hit by a pile questions, as expected . . . And worst still, my mom cried.
This silly woman is afraid that they will snatch us away from her ?
She doesn't mind anything, but still this thing came like so suddenly, and I guess it wasn't a minor blow for her to take, and I understand.
It's still silly for her to think that I will leave this home ? To hell with that.
Yes, I miss my biological mom, and all I'm doing is just paying her, her parents a visit, just a visit.
I would never wanna stay with them. They may be fucking hell rich, but too bad, it's this very place that brought me to where I am today, from a boy not even a meter tall, to almost a man standing the tallest at home right now. Lol . . . I'm sensible enough to know what to do.
I won't be such a mother fucker, don't worry, heh.

And oh yeah, I guess I'll be extending my full-time post all the way till the end of March, if they fulfill my wish. All I request was just for off on one particular day, and they get to keep me for another month. Forget it if they don't, I won't even turn up for work on the requested date, and I would only work till the end of this month, lol.

"Hello Beautiful,
its been a long time since my phone's rung,
and you've been on that line.
I've been missing you, its true.

But tonight, I'm gonna fly
Yeah tonight, I'm gonna fly.
Cause I could comb across the world,
and see everything, and never be satisfied,
if I couldn't see those eyes . . ."

No comments: