Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Will I see the light, or this dark tunnel is just going to come to a dead end ?

Felt pretty much of myself during work today . . .
Made the drinks pre-mixes that were at least enough for the day.
It was really slack in the afternoon, and thank goodness that at least it was rather breath-taking during dinner time . . .
Switched from the bar to the runner station by then, made at least 10 caramel and banana waffles, lol!
Sifted the flour, made the waffle mix, and then sifted the flour again.
Making convenience to whoever's gonna be the runner tomorrow, I know I'm nice, don't need to thank me (:
Ah, anyway, that's what I ought to do, nothing to be proud of, lol.

I'm left with just 2 chapters and an epilogue for New Moon, I swear I'm going to finished them right now . . . Kill another few more hours and then watch the Champions League, lol.
I'm neglecting my sleep horrendously . . . . .
I don't care anyway, ha ~

No comments: