Thursday, February 12, 2009

Smashed to pieces, if I could make myself believe

It takes money to spend my off day rather happily . . .
Had the whole day out with best friend, had dinner at Shokudo, walked around Bugis and Bugis street, bought a few shirts . . . Then we walked endlessly, without a particular destination in mind and we ended up at The Cathay. And so we decided to catch a movie, Alls Well Ends Well, so called the most hilarious chinese new year movie, lol. It's just lame, too lame that it's funny, heh . . .

Then I brought him home again after the movie, lol.
. . . Sometimes I feel like I'm depending too much on him, his presence just makes me feel a little better than being alone. Our conversations are just endless, the laughter we have can never stop, lol.

You know, it sucks being a bad person, the person who is way too carefree, doing things without considerating the feelings of others, breaking hearts without a second thought, someone I used to be.
On the other hand, it damn well hurts trying to be a good person . . . Still, things are leaving me, and I'm giving things away. I've end up so miserable . . .
And so what's the differance ? Does anybody even care if I'm a good or bad person. I still end up with nothing, absolutely nothing, at the end of it all . . .
I really don't know what the fuck is on my mind right now, my determination seems dented, so depressed, so hopeless . . .

Maybe from now onwards, I should just keep all this thoughts to myself,
practice more, and make my "happy acting" more real and natural . . .

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Donovan said...

Hey,
Instead of thinking about what you say . . .
I'm more curious about who you are . . .
It can't be so coincidental . . .
Anyway . .. Thanks . . . .
Really. . . . . . .

Anonymous said...

Good luck!

Life is not something that we can choose to live. It's all dictated by God. If we all lead the desired life we want to, we might not be able to experience joy to the fullest and enjoy and treasure our friends.

Agree? =)

It's take courage for a person to share his/her personal life story with someone he doesn't really know. So please keep the story to yourself and treasure it.

Good Luck,
FC