Monday, February 23, 2009

I felt like I was trap in one of those terrifying nightmares . . .

Work: Overall, slack . . .

Look at the long long hair . . . Bowl head, lol . . .

Just another one of those nothing-do-to, boring split shifts.
Don't worry, your mom won't even recognise you from here, lol !
And yes, I'm still using that crap China phone with a crap camera, I'll be changing it into that 5MP c902 in one week's time (:

NYC, QZ and CC came over to Shokudo today, blablabla . . .
NYC went home, QZ and CC came over again, till 3am then took a cab home, lol.
Bloody QZ, now he's so free and easy, haha!

And Liverpool drew 1-1, hawhawhaw ~

I'm just frustrated with myself that's all, for being such a sucker, an effing big mouth --"
Sunlight over those dark clouds, I guess it's all done and over, and I'm fine right now, heh.
"Happy ending already luh, happy luh?", Lol !

In another 9 hours time I'll have work again . . .
Goodnight ~
You're actually not mad about it, wow . . .

No comments: