Thursday, February 26, 2009

"Why can you believe the lie, but not the truth?"

Dreadfully, agonizingly survived the first half of my day at work . . .
The fridge door knocked on to my head, causing a slight swell, it isn't visible, luckily.
Second half of the day at work . . . Felt much better, but more accidents.
During the busiest of time, I actually sliced the tip of my thumb while cutting the lime.
Lime . . . In which the sap had contact with the open wound, wow . . .
I didn't really cared, I just wore gloves to prevent the blood from contaminating the edibles.
While the wound kept bleeding until the inside of the gloves turned all red, lol.

And I don't know what distracted me, I actually left a spoon in the blender and turned it on, double wow! And the blender is spoiled . . . --"
Thank goodness there's an extra blending jug, if not the kitchen's blender really sucks to the core, loud, noisy and effing slow . . .

Hell of a day, I'm always bound to have all these shit happenings :\
Ah, byebye !

No comments: