Monday, February 9, 2009

Torned apart at the seems and my dreams turn to tears

If only I could turn back back time . . .
All those twisted lies wouldn't exist, wouldn't be told.
All those awful reality, cheap, scarred memories wouldn't be lingering in one corner of my mind.
These unsightly marks that define me wouldn't exist.
If only I could turn back time, I wouldn't be currently going through all these unnecessary rubbish.
"Why must the parts and parcels of my life be so rotten and fucked up ?"
Nobody can be responsible for that question, nobody can answer it for me.
I, myself, can only blame me, when all these things I hate revolve around me.
I'm not deceiving anyone, but myself. All these misfortunes, I brought them upon myself.

The wounds are so sore, and I'm torned apart.
I'm losing my temper even over the minors, I'm losing myself . . .
Even my fake smile is broken.

I'm not pleading for any sympathy here,
Maybe I just want to be left alone . . . For the time being.

No comments: