Thursday, March 5, 2009

We're in a spell that never ends


Newcastle 1
Lovenkrands 9
Man United 2
Rooney 20
Berbatov 56

Awww, van der Sar's clean sheet streak has come to an end after 14 games in the Premier League ):
Nevertheless, United got another win, surely on the way to clinch the title for the 3rd time in a row (:

It was rather short handed at work every now and then, thanks to the bloody cost cutting. I don't understand why either . . . Look at NewYork NewYork . . . It's under the same chain as Shokudo and they can have 10 staffs working on a weekday, 12 on Fridays and Saturdays. Pathetically, we'd just have 3 staffs on weekdays, and the most 6 on the peak days . . . dumb fuck . . . Luckily, I'm already god-like, lol !
Citylink has even "sacked" all their part timers, including best friend and Gary. But . . . Thank goodness they still can work, if they want to, over at my outlet or Cineleisure . . .

I'm going off to work now, and my full-time buddy's off today, I'll feel aloneeeee . . . . . .
and tomorrow her A Levels will be out already . . .
GOOD LUCK :D

No comments: