Friday, March 27, 2009

Tell me what it takes to see this through

Let me just take back my words of thanks and appreciation,
and then show you people my middle finger . . . _!_

I did not voice out anything for the 4 days doesn't mean I don't mind, I just do not want to spoil the mood, I just want everyone to be happy. And yet, I still got such a fucking nightmare . . .
Anyway, I just got to pay $75 for the whole chalet, and you paid the $200 deposit in which you could have got it back, you could have had fun without paying a single cent but now you're just gonna deal with this shit yourself, not my issue, and we might not be able to rent a place like that anymore, thanks alot huh . . .
It's not only me you affected, it doesn't really affect me that much, but it's a really big blow to others . . . And it's very embarrassing.
Studies aside, you're just useless . . .
Grow up, please . . .

I'm meeting best friend in a few minutes time, work tomorrow ! Lol.
Bye ~

No comments: