Saturday, March 14, 2009

Send shivers down my spine, there's something wrong in this head of mine

With request from the dumb ass, lol . . .
This is how United beat Inter's ass ~


And this is how these lucky asses, Arsenal, beat Roma . . .


Around 2 hours ago was Friday the 13th, again . . .
A month ago, also Friday the 13th, I bought a pair of snowmans, and my heart broke as well on the eve of Valentine's day . . .
Nothing's change, it's still broken, broken for the wrong things . . . Maybe even more . . .
Bearing 7 hours of isolation at work, refraining myself from doing the wrong things, trying to tolerate those spiteful indirect remarks at ease . . . Cried my heart out during my toilet break . . .
Trying my best not too look at the things that will overwhelm me with sheer jealousy, sheer misery . . . The pressure, the stress just kept giving me the blows, in silent. I could do nothing, I couldn't voice it out . . . I'm shattered . . .

How long am I suppose to live at the downs of life, it's been fucking months . . .
I'm all to blame . . . Face of a winner, with the life of a down right loser . . .

Breaking down in tears again . . . Over and over again . . .
This vicious cycle never, ever seems to end.

No comments: