Friday, March 13, 2009

Trapped in a world of endless days

Road to Nowhere - Bullet Of My Valentine
Tired and lonely still we stand
On a road to nowhere
Trapped in a world of endless days,
My engine's stalling (Road to nowhere)
Body and mind are breaking down
On a road to nowhere
Destiny silent, hear no sound
As I wait forever.

Farewell, I'll miss you
I'm sick of these goodbyes
'Cause it tore us apart right from the start
I miss you

Feelings have failed me
Left me cold
On this road to nowhere
(Road to Nowhere)
Dreams are my saviors,
Save me now,
'Cause I know I'm fallin'

Farewell, I'll miss you
I'm sick of these goodbyes
'Cause it tore us apart right from the start
I miss you

Candles burn slowly,
Flames shine so brightly
Light in the darkness,
Save me from madness again

Only the lonely,
could possibly know me
Heat keeps on rising,
Fire engulfs me again

Keeps on rising

Farewell, I'll miss you
I'm sick of these goodbyes
'Cause it tore us apart right from the start
I miss you

Farewell, I'll miss you
I'm sick of these goodbyes
'Cause it tore us apart right from the start
I miss you
It's 3am, Just bought eggs from the 24 hour Shop and Save right beneath my home . . . And had my instant noodles . . .
The ambience was so empty . . . Not a single soul but the cashier, the wind was still, way too still.
And it just makes my footsteps slower, hanging my head, looking at my walking feet. . .
Blablabla, I'll end up writing a composition if I continue, lol . . .

I've changed the song in my blog, I guess it's sickening to many viewers, it's my current favourite song though . . . Watching Us Die Tonight is by far the best of the best BFMV could ever produced, which makes me more in love with those metalcore ass kickers, lol.
Road To Nowhere (The song in my blog right now) is something much lighter, very very very nice too . . .
Fyi, these are songs from there Scream Aim Fire deluxe album, just downloaded them yesterday, there are two more songs, One Good Reason and Ashes Of The Innocence, superb . . .
Bullet For My Valentine simply owns, heh ~

Anyway, I've spent my off day, doing the wrong things, again . . .
Left my friends out for the Dragon Ball comedy (they claimed the movie was funny, lol) . . .
But I eventually, I met them again for a little while after I'm done doing my sin, sigh . . .

Addiction, temptation . . . Heart beat accelerates everytime I'm close to the wrong one.
Will it be right one day ? But even if it turns right, it'll leave one out wrong, which makes things still wrong for me. . .
It's just complicating, I'm so confused with what I'm doing . . . .

I'm so gonna leave a stupid impression on every viewers.
Fuck the situation . . .

No comments: