Monday, March 30, 2009

Don't hold me up now, I can stand my own ground, you won't let me down







Lol, ended up skipping work today, feels great to be a part timer, although what I did really sucks, lol =p
And so, I went to school and collected my O's and graduation cert and stuffs, felt rather strange, awkward when I first stepped into the school, cause I was the first to reach and alone, lol. Weng skipped lessons, came and accompany me till everyone's here, and until Miss Tay persuaded him to go back to class, hahah . . .
Dilly dally here and there and finally we arrived at Purmei, played soccer.
Ball flew into the "forest", can't find, Matt and Ben went to Tiong to get a new one, lost it too to the dumb forest again . . . . . --"
Anyway, it's been effing long since I've played, my stamina just sucks to the coreeeee . . . .
Scored a few goals though, breath-taking ones, lol !
Had dinner at KFC, I had to beg to lend money to eat, how pathetic . . . Then slack for a few hours, until around 12am . . . Checked my account to find that $900+ has been transacted into my account, pay's here ! Now I'm definitely a more different person, a more confident and generous one, hah! :D

Tomorrow's DAE Result Day.
For the good, for the worst, I'm prepared . . .
RP, please take me in, I promise, I'll be a good boy, lol.

No comments: