Monday, March 9, 2009

All these thoughts

An hour since I've hung up the phone . . .
It's just something I feel like blogging about, it's something I've yet to admit here, or maybe it's already obvious.
What the hell am I thinking about right now - I don't know . . . Or maybe I'm just afraid of certain readers, that's why I'm afraid of typing certain things.
You see, before I started typing, I wanted to just speak out my mind, and right now I'm still hesitating, and now, I don't feel like continuing anymore . . .
I know it will change a whole lot of perceptions, some would think "Oh this guy is just a big flirt."
Or some would be happy that I've gotten over something, and this is something new.

Oh well, you see, now I'm making the whole lot of it . . . Obvious. . .
Thinking this, thinking that. Is this really love, or maybe I'm just being a jerk.
Maybe it's just to early to say all these, I'm just going through all these stupid lunacies, and then what's next? - I don't know.
Hopefully time would tell what the fuck I'm up to right now . . .

And I guess there goes again, this post will be labeled as - Emo.
Or, maybe this shit is just insensible and incomprehensible. Fuck . . .

No comments: